Southern California Artists Painting for the Environment
Invite You to the 8th Annual
Visions of the Gaviota Coast
The Jewel in Our Backyard
Exhibition and Sale of Fine Art
Benefit for the Gaviota Coast Conservancy
March 13 - 14, 2020
Friday 1 pm - 8 pm and Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Reception Friday 5 - 8 pm
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara - Santa Barbara
- Coming up Friday/Saturday March 13 & 14 it’s the eighth annual Visions of the Gaviota Coast at the Ritz-Carlton Bacara.
- More than 100 artists who are members of SCAPE (Southern California Artists Painting for the Environment) display their works of art in the juried show with 40% of sales designated for the Gaviota Coast Conservancy.
- Friday hours are 1pm – 8pm and on Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
- Many of the artists will be there. Special attractions on both days—Friday has the Opening Reception from 5-8pm, and Saturday has the screenings at 1pm about the Gaviota Coast.
- Poetically, this year’s raffle has eight great prizes on this eighth annual event to choose from and all funds raised go to GCC.
- Contact Janet (805)683-6631 or email@example.com
- Facebook event page